NINE TRACK ATHLETES TO WEAR CRIMSON IN N. Y.

MILE RELAY TEAM WILL RACE DARTMOUTH AND WILLIAMS

A contingent of nine men from the University track team will leave Cambridge this morning to compete in the New York A. C. games. The Crimson one-mile relay team that defeated M. I. T. at the B. A. A. meet will oppose Williams in a relay race. The University team originally expected to meet Dartmouth also in the relay, but owing to a misunderstanding, the Green runners will not compete. Williams defeated Bowdoin, the conquerors of Yale, at Portland Monday night when Foster, Bowdoin anchor, lost his footing after gaining a commanding lead. Coach Farrell welcomes the race as a good test for the team in preparation for the triangular meet with Dartmouth and Cornell on February 23.

Haggerty May Run in Relay

R. G. Allen '26, L. L. Robb '25, F. P. Kane '26, and C. G. T. Lundell '27 will probably run for Harvard, but there is a possibility that E. C. Haggerty '27, who is entered in the special 500-yard event, will be used in the relay instead. He would strengthen the relay combination materially if Coach Farrell decides to shift him.

W. I. Tibbetts '26 will compete with the best milers of the country in the Baxter mile, the feature event of the evening. A. H. O'Neil '28 is entered in the 1000-yard handicap. A. H. Miller '27, who is showing the best sprinting of his career, and H. W. Burns '28, who beat Miller indoors last year while wearing Huntington School colors, are entered in the dashes.