ALL THREE SQUASH TEAMS WIN IN WEEK-END GAMES

FRESHMEN BEAT NEIGHBORHOOD CLUB IN CLASS C

The University squash racquets Teams A and B, and the Freshman team were all triumphant in their week-end matches. Team B duplicated the feat of Team A by clinching the state championship in Class B when it defeated the Union Boat Club by a 4 to 1 score. J. H. Finley '25 was the only Crimson racquet wielder to go down to defeat. He lost to Ralph May after a close struggle, which went the five game limit.

Team A defeated three strong New York City club teams on Saturday and Sunday at New York. The Crimson players made a clean sweep against the Racquet and Tennis Club on Saturday, winning 5-0. G. D. Debevoise '26, playing at number two, met stiff opposition from Munroe in the first four games of his match but the club player weakened toward the end and Debevoise easily won the fifth game 15 to 7.

On Sunday the University team shut out the University Club 5 to 0, and won an easy victory from the Rockaway Hunt, 4 to 1. The only Crimson player to lose was Debevoise, who was defeated in straight games by Richards of the Hunt Club.

The Crimson first year men were also victorious on Saturday when they defeated the Neighborhood Club in Class C, 4 to 1. J. L. Pool '28 and G. T. Francis '28 made a brilliant showing in their matches with the men playing number one and number two for the club.