VISITING FIVE MAY UPSET PREDICTIONS

Wachter Gives Malick Berth Because of Superior Height--University Team Is Now in Top Form

Strengthened by the return to the line-up of Captain Samborski, the basketball quintet will take on Rochester at Hemenway Gymnasium tonight at 8 o'clock. The Crimson leader has been out of action since he was hurt in the M.A.C. game, but he has been figuring in scrimmages this week, and his return should help the defense line considerably. The Crimson team seems to have hit its stride at last and the Rochester five will have to display some fast shooting to win tonight.

Visitors Have Won Six

The flaw in the reasoning from the Harvard point of view is that the record of the visiting outfit seems distinctly ominous. They have bowed to only two teams this year, twice to Syracuse, and once by a two-point margin to Cornell, winning from the latter in the next game by the same margin. Six wins comprise the rest of the Rochester record.

The ineligibility of Uhlen, star for two seasons on the visiting quintet, has forced an entire rebuilding of the team. Captain Brugler will start tonight at forward with Shannon filling in ably in the guard position. The team uses a man-to-man defense similar to the Crimson's.

Malick's Height Gives Him Position

The small floor at Hemenway, which adds to the necessity of height especially in scrimmage around the backboard, is responsible for another change in the Crimson line-up tonight. Malick will start at guard in place of Morrison, who was Captain Samborski's running mate earlier in the season. Without Malick, the University would have only Leekley as a man above the average in height, and Coach Wachter is making preparations for a close game in which scoring on close shots may spell the verdict.