FENCERS INVADE WEST POINT FOR ARMY DUEL

Both Teams Have Won Two Victories--Durham and Snedeker Expected to Star for Crimson

The University fencing team will take the floor against the Army foils and epee men at West Point today. At the same time, the Freshmen, in their first meet, will face the English High School team in Hemenway Gymnasium. Although both the Freshmen and their opponents are inexperienced, it is expected that the Freshmen will be able to win.

The meet with West Point will be the third of the season for the University team for whom the record shows two decisive victories, over Howdoin and Syracuse. The West Point team has also two victories to its credit having defeated Columbia and Cornell. The Crimson team has been built up around Captain Durham '25 and Lendon Snedeker '25, both veterans from last year's team. West Point's mainstays are Captain Lynch, foils and Haskell, epee.

The University team will line up with R. A. Durham '25, A. G. Carrillo '26, and Howard Finney '26 as foilsmen and with Lendon Snedeker '25 and Noel Morss '26 in the epee events.

The Freshman team will be composed of R. P. Outerbridge, F. A. Morrison, and Charles Talham with W. J. Buck and G. T. Carroll as substitutes.