GRAPPLERS FALL BEFORE ELI TEAM AT NEW HAVEN

Yale Wins Big Three Title in Downing Crimson by 20-5 Score--Harmon Wins Only Bout for Harvard

Handicapped by the loss on account of injuries of Captain F. B. Hayne '26 and B. J. Goldberg '26, the University wrestling team went down to defeat before Yale last Saturday night by the score of 20-5 in a meet held at New Haven. Yale took all but one of the seven scheduled matches.

Harmon, the Harvard 145-pound wrester, was the only Crimson man to win his bout. In his match with Coleman of Yale, substitute for Captain Winters. Harmon threw his man in three minutes and six seconds with a body hold. The only other fall registered in the meet was made by Russell of Yale, last year's intercollegiate champion, who threw Bradford of Harvard in five minutes and twenty-five seconds. Yale's remaining victories were all made by referee's decisions. By winning over Harvard, Yale clinched the Big Three Title, having defeated Princeton last week.

The Freshmen also lost to Yale at New Haven last Saturday by the score of 17 S. In this meet the Freshman took only two of the six bonts. Captain Howe throwing Blunt of Yale, and Carson winning by referee's decision over Ratchelder Captain Miller of Yale scored the only other fall of the meet, pinning Sprague of Harvard to the mat in four minutes.