ANNOUNCE TEAMS FOR BIG DEBATE TOMORROW

COOLIDGE PRIZE TO BE AWARDED AFTER DEBATE

The University teams which will take art in the Harvard-Princeton-Yale triangular debate tomorrow night were announced yesterday. The affirmative team will consist of D. W. Chapman '27. Barett Williams '28, and D. L. Dixon '27, with J. F. Davidsan '27 and M. N. Drake '28 as alternates. The negative team will be composed of J. R. Creel '27, E. G. Wesson '25, and E. A. Smith '26. E. J. Metzderf '26 and F. W. Lorenzen '28 will serve as alternates.

The subject for the debate will be: "Resolved, that this house views with alarm the present tendency of Eastern colleges to stress a standard of business and professional utility." The same subject was used for the debate on March 14 in which Harvard defeated Dartmouth. Tomorrow night, the Harvard affirmative team will meet Yale at 8 o'clock in the Paine Concert Hall of the Music Building. At the same time, the Harvard negative will meet the Princeton affirmative team at Princeton, and the Yale affirmative team will debate with Princeton at New Haven.

Judges Announced

The judges will be Mr. Willis Abbor Editor of the Christian Science Monitor, W. G. Shaw of Quiney and the Reverend T. G. Soares D. D. Professor atm the University of Chicago. The Yale negative teat, which will debate at Cambridge is composed on J. G. Becker '26 E. L. Riebards '25 and J. Hell Ropkina '25.

Ticker for the debate may be provender at the Harvard Comparative. Leave in a perch's and at the door of the Music Building.

A feature of the debate will be the award of the Coolidge prize. Florin the Coolidge fund medals are given each year to all men who speaks in a debate against either Yale of Princeton, and in addition a prize of $11100 is awarded to the speaker who has shown the most initiative and elevates in the preparation of the speech.