GEER GROWING WEAKER STEADILY SAYS DR. LEE

Still Unconscious and Now Unable to Take Nourishment--Pulse Low and Temperature High

Mr. William H. Geer, director of the Department of Physical Education in the University, is weakening steadily, according to the latest reports from the Massachusetts General Hospital.

Overcome by monoxide gas on Friday morning in his garage, Mr. Geer had been unconscious for 112 hours early this morning. At times during this period, he entered a state of semi-consciousness in which he reacted feebly to commands, although totally unconscious of his surroundings. Yesterday, however, he became noticeably worse. His pulse was slightly below normal and his temperature rose to 100 degrees.

In a special statement to the CRIMSON, Dr. Roger I. Lee '01, the physician in charge of Mr. Geer's case, declared late last night, Mr. Geer's condition cannot precisely be defined, but it is evident that he is worse. Today he was not able to take nourishment, and his temperature was higher. This, and the long period for which he has been unconscious make his case very grave, it seems that until today he has been holding his own, but he is now yielding."