FRESHMAN NINE LINES UP AGAINST HUNTINGTON

Team That Routed Middlesex Practically Unchanged--Linscott May Replace Barbee in Box During Game

Coach Davidson's 1928 baseball candidates will have another opportunity to show their strength when they meet the Huntington School nine on Soldiers Field at 4 o'clock this afternoon. After its unprecendented victory over Middlesex last Saturday the team will be called upon to demonstrate that it can hold its pace under more formidable opposition.

Practically no changes have been made in the Freshman order since they lined up on Saturday. It is probable, however, that Linscott, who will begin the game today in left field, will replace Barbee in the box before the game is over in which case Norris will be sent to his position in the field, third base will probably be contested between Hunneman, who will start in the position and Nordberg who went through nine innings at Middlesex on the hot corner without an error.

Little is known of the Huntington nior except that it was successful last year last week it defeated the strong Milton team 13 to 10 and should therefore furnish the Freshmen plenty of competition Captain Harris, who is scheduled to start at shortstop, is also a pitcher: and may take Walkley's place on the mound if the Crimson batters become too threatening. In this case Mack will be shifted in to take Harris position in the infield.