TWENTY-FIFTH DINNER OF UNION THIS EVENING

FORMAL NATURE THIS YEAR CALLS OUT TUXEDOS

The twenty-fifth anniversary dinner of the Union will take place at 7 o'clock tonight in the Union. All members are invited, and those who wish to attend may reserve places by signing at the news stand.

The speakers will be President Eliot, Mr. C. P. Curtis Jr. '13, Fellow of the College, and the retiring and the incoming vice-presidents of the Union E. G. Lowry '25 is the present incumbent and the nominees, from whom one is elected, are F. L. Barton '26, H. R. Jones '26, and J. J. Maher '26. Announcement will be made at the dinner of the winning nominee, as well as those who have been elected to the Student Committee.

Dinner Coats To Be Worn

These nominees, of whom one is elected from each class, are as follows: For Senior member, M. A. Cheek Jr., J. C. McGlone, and A. D. Phillips Jr., for Junior member, J. F. Barnes, F. V. Field, Isadore Zarakov, and G. G. Lundell; for Sophomore member, P. H. Nitze, John Watts, and David Worcester; for Law School member, W. E. Anderson 2L., F. M. Archer Jr. 2L., and J. L. Tihy 2L., for Business School member, J. B. Carroll 1G.B., W. R. Gage 1G.B., and D. C. Little 1G.B.; for Graduate School member, Allan Evans 1G., E. W. Spaulding 2G., and K. E. Zener 2G.

Judge F. P. Cabot '90, President of the Union as well as an Overseer of the College, will preside at the dinner and speak. The dinner this year will be formal and dinner coats will be worn. This is being done in accordance with the effort to make the annual Union dinner an event of consequence in the college year, comparable to the annual dinner given by Harvard Clubs.