JUBILEE TICKETS GO ON SALE AS DANCE NEARS

Committee Announces Changes in Rules--Tickets for Stags Raised in Price--Supper to Be Served More Efficiently

With the announcement that tickets for the Freshman Jubilee go on sale today, the festival assumes its perennial importance. The ticket sale will continue until May 15, and members of the Jubilee committee will be in the dormitory entrances two hours each day except on Saturday evenings and Sundays. Tickets will be sold from 12.30 to 1.30 and from 6 to 7.

The committee announces several departures from the custom of past years. The most important of these are the increased price of single tickets, the issuing of supper tickets, and the new plans for return checks.

Single tickets will be $4 instead of $6, as formerly, couple tickets will be $6, as usual. At the suggestion of the proctors supper tickets will be attached to each admission ticket. Supper will be served from several different serving tables to eliminate the annual breakage and disturbance.

The uniform dress for all Freshmen will be white flannels and dark coats. The ushers will wear dinner jackets.