GREAT DEMAND QUICKLY DRAINS ALL NURMI TICKETS

Those members and graduates of the University who did not receive their tickets yesterday morning for the Nurmi race tomorrow will be unable to witness the game except from the public stands, it was announced by the H. A. A. ticket office last night. The tickets for the reserved sections, which constitute a little less than one half of the Stadium capacity, were all given out before 1 o'clock yesterday to a line of applicants which did not slacken for four hours.

The time for the meet has now been definitely settled for 7 o'clock, which, it is believed, will be the best hour for the majority of the throng which will undoubtedly wish to witness the performance. The Stadium will be thrown open to the public in the early afternoon and the gates will be shut only when a capacity number has been seated.

The Finnish distance ace will arrive this evening at about 6 o'clock and will be met by Coach Mikkola of the University track team, who was Nurmi's coach for the Olympic races of 1924. It is probable that Nurmi will be the guest of Coach Mikkola while in Cambridge.