CRIMSON DINNER TO BE HELD TOMORROW

Mr. Kelley Given High Honor by Italian King--Mr. O'Brien, Boston Herald Editor, Famous Newspaperman

Education, journalism and finance will be represented by the three principal speakers at the Fifty-Second Anniversary Dinner of the CRIMSON, which will be held tomorrow night in the CRIMSON Sanctum. President Lowell, who will be the guest of honor of the evening, will be the final speaker on the program and will be preceded by Mr. Nicholas Kelley '06, a former editor of the CRIMSON and former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury at Washington Mr. Kelley has served in many diplomatic capacities involving financial arrangements, being in 1921 in charge of all loans to foreign governments. He is an officer of the Ordine della Corona d'Italia, an honor conferred upon him by the King of Italy.

Journalist To Speak

The first speech of the evening will be given by John Lyon Caughey Jr. '25, president of the CRIMSON. He will be followed by Mr. Robert Lincoln O'Brien '91. Editor-in-chief of the Boston Herald. Mr. O'Brien became personal secretary to Grover Cleveland shortly after his graduation from college. In 1895 he was Washington correspondent of the Boston Transcript and ever since then has been connected with newspaper work. He is a member of the Advisory Board of the Pulitzer School of Journalism.

Editors and Guests to be Present

The dinner, which is one of the traditions of extra-curricular activity at Harvard, will be attended by the editors, past and present of the Harvard CRIMSON and their guests. It will be the formal occasion for the inauguration into office of a new Board, and it will mark the completion of a year's work by the retiring officers. Speeches from graduate editors and summaries of the year's work will complete the evening's program.