"READ ALL ABOUT IT!"

Rum-running Harvard has added to its list of sins--at least so the flaring headlines of certain extras implied last Friday. Another tempest in a teapot, the fourth or fifth within a fortnight! With all these absurdities whose only claim to screaming importance comes from their association with the name of Harvard, Cambridge is becoming as noisy as red ink extras and frantic newsboys can make it.

The rather annoying aspect of the situation is that the provocation is so small. The second section of an extra, misplaced purposely on the outside of what is perhaps only a Cambridge edition, contains a news box headed, "HARVARD MASHER MASHES TOE." Instantly every street corner between the Yard and the river is possessed by jumping dervishes, who not only jump, but bellow. Undergraduates, of course, are hardened to a considerable amount of noise, but if certain Boston papers will refrain during the examination period from adding their generous contributions, their newsies may cry "Wolf! Wolf!" all the rest of the year and find everyone turning out to answer the most ridiculous false alarms.