CARNIVAL REIGNS AS FIFTY-TWO CLASSES CELEBRATE ANNIVERSARY OF THEIR GRADUATION WITH REUNIONS IN CAMBRIDGE AND VICINITY

Entertainment Ranges From One Club Per Man Golf Matches to Class Dinners at Boston Clubs

Printed below is a complete list of the times and places of the 52 class reunions which are being held in Cambridge during Commencement Week. Graduates of the classes of 1860 head the list, as the oldest group returning for an organized reunion, while the class of 1924, the one year class, is the youngest group. The list is as follows:

1860

June 18. Headquarters, Holworthy 2; business meeting at noon.

1862

June 18. Headquarters, Holworthy 5.

1863

June 18. Headquarters, Holworthy 19.

1864

Tomorrow. Annual meeting, Young's Hotel. Boston, 6.45 o'clock; class dinner there at 7 o'clock.

1865

Tomorrow. Class dinner at the Union Club, 8 Park Street, Boston, 7.15 o'clock.

June 18. Headquarters, Holworthy 10; meeting at noon. Luncheon at Phillips Brooks House as guests of the class of 1875.

1866

June 18. The class will go by motor from Boston to the house of Mrs. William G. Farlow, 24 Quincy Street, Cambridge.

1867

June 18. Headquarters, Hollis 3.

1869

June 18. Headquarters, Thayer 5.

1870

June 18. Headquarters, Holworthy 11.

1871

June 18. Headquarters, Holworthy 12.

1872

June 18. Headquarters, Thayer 3.

1873

June 18. Headquarters, Holworthy 6. Class dinner, Union Club, 8 Park Street, Boston, 7 o'clock.

1874

June 18. Headquarters, Holworthy 4. Meeting and dinner at the Harvard Club of Boston, 6 o'clock.

1875

Tomorrow. Class luncheon at Phillips Brooks House, Cambridge, 1.30 o'clock, as guests of Augustus Hemenway and Francis R. Appleton. At 2.30 the class will be photographed in the Yard, and will then go to the Yale-Harvard baseball game on Soldiers Field. Members of the class will reassemble at the Somerset Club, 42 Beacon Street, Boston, at 7.30 o'clock.

June 18. The class will entertain at luncheon at Phillips Brooks House, the President and Fellows, the Board of Overseers, the members of all the older classes and of the three younger classes in College with the class of 1875, the class secretaries, and others.

1876

Tomorrow. Class dinner at the Harvard Club of Boston.

June 18. Headquarters, Hollis 19.

1877

June 18. Headquarters, Holworthy 14.

1878

June 18. Headquarters, Stoughton 4.

1879

Tomorrow. Class dinner at the University Club, 270 Beacon Street, Boston.

June 18. Headquarters, Holworthy 18.

1880

Tomorrow. Luncheon with Arthur W. Moors at the Harvard Club of Boston, 12.30 o'clock. Class dinner at the Union Club, 8 Park Street, Boston, at 7 o'clock.

June 18. Headquarters, Hollis 8: luncheon at noon.

1881

June 18. Headquarters, Holworthy 21.

1882

June 18. Headquarters Holworthy 13. Dinner at the St. Botolph Club, Boston, at 7 o'clock.

1883

June 18. Headquarters, Stoughton 11.

1884

June 18. Headquarters, Holworthy 22, luncheon at noon.

1885

Today. Members and their wives will take a steamer trip and have a shore dinner at the Nahant Club, Nahant.

Tomorrow. Members, wives, and families will attend on masse the Yale-Harvard baseball game on Soldiers Field. Class dinner at the Algonouin Club, Boston, 7 o'clock. Wives will dine with Mrs. J. J. Storrow at Lincoln, Mass.

June 18. Class luncheon, Harvard 3. 12.30 o'clock.

June 18. Provision will be made for the wives and members who wish to attend the Yale-Harvard crew races at New London.

1886

June 18. Headquarters, Hollis 4.

1887

Tomorrow. Class dinner, Tavern Club, Boston, 7 o'clock.

June 18. Headquarters, Hollis 7; luncheon.

1888

June 18. Headquarters, Holworthy 1; luncheon at noon. At 5 o'clock, the class will go by motor to Ponkapoag, Mass.; class dinner there at the Hoosic-Whisick Club.

1889

Tomorrow. Class dinner, University Club, Boston, 7 o'clock.

June 18. Headquarters, Hollis 12; meeting at noon.

1890

Headquarters throughout the week will be the Harvard Club of Boston.

Today. Members and their families will lunch at the Oakley Country Club, Watertown, at 1 o'clock.

Tomorrow. After attending the Yale-Harvard baseball game on Soldiers Field, members will dine at the Union Club, 8 Park Street, Boston, at 7.30 o'clock.

June 18. Headquarters, Stoughton 19.

1891

June 18. Headquarters, Holworthy 9.

1892

Tomorrow. Class dinner at the Wardroom Club, 6 Rowe's Wharf, Boston, 7 o'clock.

June 18. Headquarters, Hollis 24; luncheon at noon.

1893

Tomorrow. Class dinner at the Boston Art Club, corner of Dartmouth and Newbury Streets, Boston, 7 o'clock.

June 18. Headquarters, Hollis 27.

1894

Tomorrow. After the Yale-Harvard baseball game on Soldiers Field, the class will go by automobile to the home of Sydney M. Williams at Wellesley, Mass., where the annual meeting and dinner will be held.

June 18. Headquarters, Stoughton 23.

1895

Tomorrow. 9 to 11 o'clock, registration at the class headquarters, Hotel Somerset, Boston, to receive badges and class reports. Members and their families will then go by motor to the home of F. H. Nash, Weston, Mass., for luncheon, after which they will go by motor to the Yale-Harvard baseball game on Soldiers Field. The class dinner will be held at the Algonquin Club, Boston, at 7 o'clock.

June 18. Headquarters, Hollis 20.

1897

Tomorrow. Luncheon at the Cambridge Boat Club for members and their families, after which they will attend the Yale-Harvard baseball game on Soldiers Field.

June 18. Headquarters, Holworthy 3.

1898

June 18. Headquarters, Holworthy 23.

1899

Tomorrow. Luncheon at the Country Club, Brookline, 12.30 o'clock, after which the class will go to the Yale-Harvard baseball game on Soldiers Field.

June 18. Headquarters, Holworthy 20. After the alumni procession, those who do not attend the exercises in the Yard will meet at the headquarters of the class and go to the Oakley Country Club at Watertown for the "'One Club' '99 Stroke Golf Competition." Supper will be served at the club at 7 o'clock.

1900

Today. Field day at the Dedham Country Club in the morning; the Stadium exercises in the afternoon; and the Class Day spread at the Harvard Union in the evening.

Tomorrow. Members and their families will leave the Copley Plaza Hotel at 11 o'clock and go to the home of Paul J. Sachs, Irving Street, Cambridge. After luncheon the class will go to Soldiers Field for the Yale-Harvard baseball game. Members of the class will have dinner at the Harvard Club of Boston at 7.30 o'clock; the wives and older children will dine at the Brookline Country Club at 7.30 o'clock.

June 18. Members will attend the Chief Marshal's spread, and the wives will lunch at the Harvard Union.

1901

June 18. Headquarters, Hollis 28.

1902

June 18. Headquarters, Stoughton 3.

June 18. Members and sons will leave Copley Square, Boston, at 3 o'clock, for an outing and dinner at the Hoosic Whisick Club, Canton.

1904

June 18. Headquarters, Thayer 1.

1905

Today. Members may go by boat or motor for luncheon at the home of Robert Winsor Jr., at Cataumet, returning to Boston at 5 o'clock.

Tomorrow. The class will motor to Hingham, Mass., and will lunch with Charles E. Mason. They will then return to Cambridge for the Yale-Harvard baseball game.

June 18. Headquarters, Holworthy 16.

1906

June 18. Headquarters, Holworthy 24.

1907

June 18. Headquarters, Stoughton 24.

1909

June 18. Headquarters, Holworthy 8.

1910

Tomorrow. The class will return to Cambridge by special train; members and their wives will have lunch with G. P. Gardner Jr., after which they will go to Soldiers Field for the Yale-Harvard baseball game. There will be a dinner in Boston in the evening.

June 18. Headquarters, Holworthy 15.

1912

Tomorrow. After attending the Yale-Harvard baseball game on Soldiers Field, the class will dine at the Boston Architectural Club, 16 Somerset Street, at 6.30 o'clock.

June 18. Headquarters, Hollis 32.

1913

June 18. Headquarters, Stoughton 28.

1914

June 18. Headquarters, Stoughton 27.

1915

Today. The class will motor from Plymouth to the Brookline Country Club, where they will lunch at 12.30 o'clock. They will attend the Class Day exercises in the afternoon.

Tomorrow. In the morning there will be sports on Soldiers Field. Lunch will be served at 12.30 o'clock at the Weld Boathouse, and the class will then go to the Yale-Harvard baseball game.

June 18. Headquarters, Hollis 23.

1919

General headquarters, Leavitt and Pierce's, second floor.

Today. Return to Boston for the Stadium exercises in the afternoon.

Tomorrow. After sports in the morning, the class will go to the Yale-Harvard baseball game on Soldiers Field.

1922

Today. Members will return to Boston to attend the Class Day exercises.

June 18. The class will attend en masse the Yale-Harvard baseball game on Soldiers Field.

1924

Tomorrow. The class will march to the Yale-Harvard baseball game on Soldiers Field, where they will sit together