ASPIRING 1929 ATHLETES CALLED OUT NEXT MONDAY

CAMPBELL ASSISTED BY DUNKER, BOND AND OTHERS

Organized athletics for the class of 1929 will begin with the formal opening of College next Monday, when candidates for the Freshman football, soccer, and cross-country teams will be called out. Practice for all three of these teams will begin immediately thereafter.

Thomas J. Campbell '12, assistant graduate treasurer of the Harvard Athletic Association, is the head coach of the Freshman football team. His corps of assistants will include R. H. Bond '19, backfield coach; H. T. Dunker '25, first marshal of last year's Senior class, track captain, and football star, as line coach. M. W. Greenough '25, captain of the 1924 team, will also probably assist Coach Campbell.

The Freshman schedule includes games with Andover, Exeter, Worcester Academy, Cushing Academy, and Yale Freshmen. The Andover and Worcester games will be played away from home, the other games on the Freshman Field. The Yale game will be played in the Stadium on November 14, while the University team is playing Brown in Providence.

Freshman soccer will be coached this fall by W. T. Pattison '25, captain of last year's University team. Coach E. L. Farrell of the University track and cross-country teams, will have general charge of the 1929 cross-country men.