SCOTT AND PARKE-WARREN CONTEST IN AMES FINALS

Prominent Judges to Render Decision in Last Stage of Three Year Men's Competition Tonight

The final debate in the Ames Competition for the prize awarded in memory of James Barr Ames, former Bussey professor of Law in the University, will take place at 8 o'clock tonight in Langdell Center, when representatives of the Scott and Parke-Warren Clubs meet.

The judges chosen for the event are the Honorable Robert von Moschszisker, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, the Honorable Carroll T. Bond, Justice in the Court of Appeals of Maryland, and the Honorable Joseph L. Bodine, justice of the United States District Court of New Jersey.

H. C. Havighurst 3L, and R. W. Wheeler 3L, will represent the Commonwealth as attorney-egeneral and prosecuting attorney respectively. D. F. Cavers 3L., S. B. Fortenbauch 3L., and G. R. Hill 3L. have assisted them in preparing the briefs. The defendant will be represented by H. M. Nowlan 3L, and W. G. Katz 3L., who are aided by J. W. Dinkelspiel 3L., C. C. G. Evans 3L., and H. E. Mitchell 3L.

The argument will be a case in which Walter Bright, the plaintiff-in-error is charged with bigamy by the Common-wealth after receiving a decree of divorce in France. Coming at a time when the state of New York has been rendering liberal decisions on such cases, the contestants will have ample subject for discussion.