PI ETA PRESENTS "FOOL FOR SCANDAL" SATURDAY

SIX PERFORMANCES IN ALL WILL BE GIVEN

The opening performance of the "Fool for Scandal" the musical comedy to be presented this year by members of the Pi Eta Club, will be staged Saturday evening in the Pi Eta Theatre. The cast is composed almost entirely of veterans from last year, among them C. H. Morgan 2G., who will play his accustomed feminine role, the blase collegienne. L. W. Grossman '26, one of the general managers of the show, will play the comedian in the character of Nooky, Cecil's dumb reporter husband. The romance of the play will be furnished by Dwight Barnum '27 and R. H. Booth '27, as Forsythia and EdWard respectively.

E. W. Martin '26 has abandoned the spinsterhood taken on last year to become a garter magnate, and incidentally Forsythia's hard-hearted uncle. M. H. Clifford '27 has risen from the scrubwoman of "Peter Called Prince" to become housekeeper, and J. P. Crosby '28 will impersonate Mrs. Smith, fair, fat and forty.

Music by Scott and Grossman

For the chorus, the line has this year been drawn on football athletes. But tennis, hockey, and track men are now receiving the finishing touches at the hands of Mr. G. V. C. Lord, again coach of the production.

Six performances have been planned for the "Fool for Scandal", including that at Brookline on January 12, at Andover January 15, and at Wellesley on the following evening. The cast will then return to its own theatre for the last performances on Monday and Tuesday, January 18 and 19.

The book for the play was written by R. H. Wight '26. W. H. Harkness 2L., who collaborated last year with J. S. Murphy '25 on the lyrics for "Peter Called Prince" has written the song lyrics for the "Fool for Scandal."

L. W. Grossman '26, who with Henry Scott '24 composed the dance pieces for last year's show has written the music for the present one. Donald Spencer '26 and Grossman are general managers.

The cast has been announced as follows: Cecil  C. H. Morgan 2G. Nooky  L. W. Grossman '26 Ed Ward  R. H. Booth '27 Forsythia  Dwight Barnum '27 Mrs. Smith  J. P. Crosby '28 The Artist  R. S. Wright '26 Harvey Dooty  E. W. Martin '26 Nutting  M. H. Clifford '27