MENORAH SOCIETY MAPS OUT YEAR'S ACTIVITIES

First Meeting Occurs Tomorrow Night in Phillips Brooks House--Isaacs Is Elected President

An extensive program for the year has been mapped out by the officers of the Menorah Society, which will open its season's activities with a reception in Pea-body Hall, Phillips Brooks House, at 8 o'clock tomorrow night. Professor G. H. Chase '96, Dean of the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences will give a brief address on behalf of the University, and Professor David Gordon Lyon '01 Honorary Curator of the Semetic Museum, will speak on "President Eliot--an Appreciation." All members of the University are welcome.

Prominent Men to Speak

Prominent speakers will address the Society from time to time during the year. Among these are Henry Wadsworth Longfellow Dana, Lecturer in Literature at the New School for Social Research, New York City, David Pinski, playwright, and Julian W. Mack, Judge of the United States Circuit Court of Appeals, New York.

Professor H. A. Wolfson '12 will lead, a discussion group on present Jewish problems on Sunday afternoons through-out the year. At regular intervals Professor Nathan Isaacs will meet those interested in Jewish Law. In the spring the Harvard and Radcliffe Menorah Societies will combine to give a group of plays by prominent Hebrew playwrights. Several such pieces were presented last year with great success.

The elected officers of the society for this year are: President Judah Isaacs '27; vice-president, J. E. Stocker 1L; and L. H. Weinstein '27, secretary-treasurer, Leo Huberman '29.