PASS ATTACK AIDS GORE IN DEFEATING STANDISH

SENIORS TO GIVE 1929 ELEVEN INITIAL TEST TOMORROW

More Hall retained its lead in the interformitory football series when its representatives defeated the Standish Hall eleven on Soldiers Field yesterday by a score of 26 to 0. Nelson, Gore fullback, accounted for the first two touchdowns on straight line bucks, while for ward passes from Nelson to Atamian were responsible for the remaining counters.

The winners displayed a fast and versatile attack, and experienced little difficulty in rolling up the score. The Standish defense was bewildered by the hail of forward passes, and many times left the receiver entirely free.

Whittemore Shines at End

Nelson and Atamian starred for Gore, and Whittemore, at end, flashed in receiving passes. Reynolds' playing was conspicuous or the Standish side. The line-up follows.

Gore--Ends, Atamian and Whittemore; Tackles, Emigh and Pettee; Guards, Canfield and Remick; Center, Freedman; Quarterback Bell; Halfbacks, Lee-and Gray; Fullback, Nelson.

Standish--Ends, Gilbert and Ware, Tackles, Cole and Watson; Guards, Hodges and Thomas; Center, Peirce; Quarterback, Frick; Halfbacks, Ottinger and Lomasney; Fullback, Reynolds.

The second game of the interclass series will be decided tomorrow, when the Seniors and Sophomores meet. The 1927 team was defeated by the Juniors last Friday by 22 to 0: the Sophomores have yet to undergo their baptism of fire