PLANS COMPLETE FOR DEBATING GO WITH ENGLISHMEN

Crimson's Representative Quizzes British--They Comment on Slang, Women, and Menus

Tomorrow night's Symphony Hall debate between the Cambridge University team of W. G. Fordham, H. G. G. Herklots, and A. L. Hutchinson and J. F. Barnes '27, D. W. Chapman '27, and F. W. Lorenzen '29, representing the University, will begin at 8.15 o'clock. Mayor M. E. Nichols '99, has accepted an invitation to act as presiding officer. F. E. Evans, British Vice-Consul in Boston, will act as Teller for Cambridge, while Dean C. N. Greenough '98 will act in a similar capacity for the University.

The question to be debated is: "Resolved, That this house opposes the growing tendency of government to invade the rights of individuals." There are to be no judges, and the decision will be awarded on a vote of the audience.

Tickets will be priced at $.50, $1, $1.50 and $2. They may be had at Symphony Hall and the Cooperative Society.

Honorary guests at the debate will include: Professor A. N. Holcombe '06, Professor Joshua Whatmough, Cambridge '21, visiting lecturer at the University Dean Delmar Leighton '19, Dean G. H. Chase '96, Matthew Luoe '91, Regent of the University, Professor Felix Frankfurter, Professor W. B. Munro '99, and Professor C. H. Mcllwain '03.