Radical Shakeups Effected in Starting Crimson Lineup

Guatds and tackles: Barrett, Campbell, Dickey, Fordyce, Graham, Hitch, Mac Arthur, Mason, Morins, Petraced, Stewart, Storey, Shaw, Ticknor and Water man.

Centers: Bigelow, Brown, Dove, McCiellan and Willard.

Quarterbacks: Cross, Howland, Smethurst. Summers and Wetmore.

Backs: Coolidge, Davis, Devens, Dwinnell. Fuller, Holbrook, Klipfel, Page, Cmith, Stagis, Trask and Wiener.

All season tickets to the football games in the Stadium this year have been sold out by the Harvard Athletic Association, establishing a record of 6000 disposed of in a period of two weeks, according to an announcement made yesterday.

A limited number of tickets admitting to the season ticket sections will be sold at the H.A.A. offices upon presentation of the season ticket. These tickets can be secured only at the H.A.A. and will not be on sale at the field for any game.

Application for tickets to the Harvard-Dartmouth game close tomorrow night at 6 o'clock. The student reduction of $2 on these seats can be secured only by presentation of the Student H.A.A. books before the closing time on ticket applications.

Public sale of Holy Cross tickets is now going on, and tickets can be secured at the H.A.A or Levity and Perirce's in Cambridge; and at Wright and Ditson and lver Johnson's in Boston.