CLASS GAME WITH YALE SANCTIONED

Bingham Appointments Ratified--Senior Manager for Seconds Approved--Medals for Cheerleaders Voted

At the meeting of the Committee on the Regulation of Athletic Sports held Monday evening, the scheduling of football games between the championship class teams and the second teams of Yale and Harvard was authorized.

This important step in enlarging the field of athletic relations, between the two colleges was taken with the understanding that these games were to be played on a home and home basis, with the dates scheduled for Fridays in order to avoid conflict with important first team games.

It was also voted at the meeting to adopt the recommendation of the Football manager that the managership of the second football team be made a Jun-for managership, and that the third man in the Sophomore competition, until further action is taken, be put in general charge of class teams through his Junior year.

Osborne is Press Agent

The Committee confirmed the appointment of Stanley de J. Osborne '26, as Publicity Director for the college year, and of Gleason Lee '24, as Assistant Publicity Director. The following appointments and re-appointments were confirmed.

Football University Coaches Arnold Horween '21, in charge, with J. L. Brader, Charles Carney, H. W. Clark '23, and Ralph Horween '18 for assistants.

Second University Coaches: R. W. Fitts '23, J. L. Konx '98, R. W. Minot and C. A. Tierney '22.

Class Coaches: M. A. Cheek '26 is to have the supervision of all interclass sports for the year; his assistants will be E. S. Daniell '24, Karl Plaffman '24, and Thomas Wales '24.

Freshman Coaches: Rufus Bond '19, C. H. Bradford '26, David Campbell '24, and E. L. Casey '19.

Dormitory Coaches: A. W. Samborski '25, is to have the coaching and supervision of all interdormitory sports for the year; his assistants will be Edward Burke '26, L. L. Hill '20, Gordon Morrison '18, and Edward Sexton '29.

Scouts: W. J. Blake '11, J. J. Fitzgerald '23 and Charles Lineham '10.

Doctors and Trainers: E. L. Farrell for Track and Football, Dr. Thorndlko '15, Assistant Football Doctor.

Confirmation Mere Formality

These confirmations of football appointments are merely a matter of form since most of the men listed have been active in their duties since early this fall.

The following new appointments and re-appointments were also confirmed.

Crew Coaches: Edward J. Brown, head coach; H. H. Haines and Stephen Heard '26.

Basketball and Sculling Coach: Edward Wachter.

Coach of Wrestling and Assistant Coach of Lacrosse: W. E. Lewis.

Freshman Soccer Coach: James Drehon.

Department of Physical Education (additional men): Harry Goerger, Frank Hurley. R. H. Lee, Robert Muir.

Besides the confirmations, the proposed award of medals to cheer leaders was authorized, and the Second Football Freshman Hockey and University Wrestling schedules were approved. The Second Football: team has a game with the U. S. Coast Guard School tentatively scheduled for October 29 as an unusual feature of its schedule. The Freshman Cross Country team has been allowed to add a meet with the Holy Cross Freshmen to their list for the season.