THESE ENGINEERS

Much might be said about the mob spirit, the cry of the pack, the psychology of crowds in general and in Harvard Square--but even journalists believe with Franklin that collective banging surpasses individual endeavor along that line. So it is with they utmost sincerity that the CRIMSON commends these students from beyond Central Square who wantoned in the evening hours of Thursday. Only by such little get-togethers can the calm, peaceful placidity of Harvard Square assume truly collegiate proportions.

Hence congratulations are due to engineers as a class and as a men for their effectiveness it procuring not alone a raison dieter for Cambridge police, but a hors d'oeuvre for the jaded taste of the usual Cantabridgian. To know that when the tradie is quarter and the steam shovels have momentarily a ceased steam shovels have momentarily ceased steam shovelling a gay group of engineers will blend their voices and the windows of the Square in the harmony of a delightful and unique discord is refreshing. Hats off to the engineers they make such excellent mobs.