RAWLINS LEADS RACQUET-MEN AGAINST ST. PAUL'S SCHOOL

Team B and 1930 Squash Players Also to be in Competition

Taking the courts for the second contest of the season, the first University squash team will travel to Concord, New Hampshire, today to meet the St. Paul's School racquet-men. The University team has not played the Concord men for several years, but last year's Freshman team was decisively defeated by them. The Concord team is considered exceptionally strong this season and will undoubtedly force a fast pace.

Team A will line up as follows: Captain H. N. Rawlins '27, P. M. Lenhart '27, H. B. Jackson '27, R. L. Debevoise '29, J. L. Pool '28.

Coach H. L. Cowles will accompany the team. He expects a hard season and wants to seize every opportunity to improve its racquet work.

Team B, which met defeat last Saturday at the hands of a strong Newton Center aggregation, will clash with the new University Club group of Boston on the University courts at 3 o'clock. This team, which made its debut last Saturday, is a new-comer in the league and has not yet had a chance to prove its strength. E. D. Pratt '27 and W. J. Iselin '29 have already played off their matches, which they won 3-1 and 3-0, A. G. Thatcher '29 and J. C. Rueter '28 will complete the line-up.

The first year men will meet the strong Union Boat Club team on the Freshman courts at 3 o'clock. E. M. Warburg has already played and lost his match by a 1-3 score. W. S. Hardie, E. M. Shelton, J. L. Ware, and D. M. Gierasch will represent 1930.

In the third round of the Union tournament, Class A. A. G. Thatcher '29 defeated P. M. Lenhart '27, 15-4, 15-10. The remaining matches will be particularly hard fought as only the first group of players have survived the competition.