DALY REVIEWS VOCATIONAL PLANS FOR PRESENT SENIORS

Employment Office Will Aid 1927 in Getting Permanent Jobs

Plans for the placement of Seniors in permanent positions after Commencement were announced today by W. W. Daly '14, Secretary for Student Employment.

Interviews with employing officers of large companies who come to Cambridge annually will be arranged. Alumni and business men have volunteered to see those men who have not as yet chosen their careers and to help them reach a decision.

Letters and questionnaires are being sent out to all men in the class of 1927 and out of course students, to ascertain the number who are interested in consulting someone about the choice of vocation. The answers are returnable on or before January 15.

As soon as the questionnaires are returned, efforts will be made to arrange interviews, which will probably be held between February 1 and April 15.

Men who are uncertain is to their chief interest may meet any of the various representatives. Opportunity to discuss their problems with University officers will be afforded.

Further information concerning the work will be announced in the near future.