FRESHMAN AND SENIOR ELECTIONS IMMINENT

1927 NOMINATING COMMITTEE TO ACT TODAY

Nominees for the Freshman dormitory committees have been named, and the announcement of nominations for the Senior class officers will be made tomorrow morning. The Freshman committees will be chosen on Thursday, when members of the respective dormitories will elect five men to each committee. Additional nominations may be made by petitions signed by at least 20 residents of the dormitory or by non-residents affiliated with the dormitory in question. All petitions should be sent to G. P. Sturgis '27, 12 Massachusetts Hall, before 5 o'clock on Monday. The final list of nominees will be published in the CRIMSON on Tuesday morning.

Ten Nominated from Gore

The following men from Gore Hall have been nominated: J. E. Auchmoody, A. L. Devens Jr., C. M. Lauterhahn, T. F. Mason, A. R. Maynard, K. S. Nash, C. S. Petrasch, W. W. Ryan, H. C. Whitman Jr., Craig Wylie.

The Smith Halls committee was elected some time ago.

The succeeding lists have been chosen Iroin Standish Hall and Shepherd Hall.

Standish Hall: J. E. Barrett. M. R. Brownell, H. T. Holbrook, J. S. Pennison, Kendrick Kerns, M. A. Lomasney, K. W. Pendar, R. H. Sharp, W. D. Vogel, Shepheard, Hall. C. C. Daniels, S. C. Robinson.

The McKinlock committee will be elected from the following first year men: W. H. Chesobrough, F. L. Coolidge 2nd, F. F. Hare, F. P. Kinnicutt, J. J. Noble, J. W. Rogers, W. L. Storey, W. D. Ticknor Jr., A. W. Weld. W. J. Wetmore.

Senior Elections Imminent

For Senior class officers, two men will be nominated for Treasurer, Orator, Ivy Orator, Poet, Odist, and Chorister, while an indefinite number will be named as candidates for the three marshal positions. Additional nominations can be made by a position, signed by 23 eligible voters, and presented to the committee, which will hold office hours at the Crimson Building between 6.45 o'clock and 7.45 o'clock on Saturday and Sunday evenings.

The first election will take place next Wednesday. Previous to that time, a list, of eligibility rules and voters will be posted in University. Harvard, and Sever Halls, as well as in Leavitt and Peirce's and the Union. Men whose names do not appear on the list and who feel entitled to vote will consult the Committee at the CRIMSON Building at the times previously stated.