ALBUM COMMITTEE SETS MARCH 15 AS ZERO HOUR

Seniors who do not send in either their life blank or their photographs to the Senior Album Committee before March 15, will be excluded from the Album, it was announced last night by L. B. R. Barker '26, Chairman of the Committee.

It is not necessary however to send the required personal information in life blank form, nor is it essential that every Senior have his picture taken at Notman's. A full tone, glossy print from any studio will be accepted by the Committee as well as such statistics as birth, name, prepartory school, and college activities, written on ordinary note paper.

The Committee feels in no way obligated to those members of the Senior Class who are not enough interested in being included in the Album to send in the required data.

In Special cases the Committee will supplement life blank with a picture from the 1926 Red Book, or add scanty information from the office files to an acceptable photograph but it will not fill both deficiencies if neither information not photographs are received.

The success of the 1926 Album depends as much upon the cooperation of the Senior Class as it does upon the deligence of the Committee. It is essential that pictures and life blanks be attended to immediately.