FAST CAMBRIDGE LATIN TEAM FACES FRESHMEN

CRIMSON PUCKCHASERS OUT FOR FOURTH STRAIGHT WIN

Cambridge Latin's fast sextet will meet the undefeated Freshman team at 2.30 o'clock this afternoon. The schoolboys, conquerors of Exeter, present a formidable combination and should give the Crimson puckchasers one of the stiffest battles of the year.

Cambridge has won five games this season and lost three. Its best exhibition was given last week, when the powerful Newton High sextet was carried two extra periods before it scored against the Cantabs.

Fitzgerald Star Goal

Fitzgerald in the schoolboys net is a member of a famous goal-tending family, best-known of which is Joseph Fitzgerald, former Boston College captain and now Pere Marquette net guardian. The Cambridge goalie is experienced and reliable, and the fast Freshman forwards will have to break through the outer defense often if they hope to score many goals.

Harlow, Cantab center is the high scorer and most dangerous offensive threat of the schoolboys. The Red and White outfit has a number of capable substitutes to vie with the strong Freshman reserve material.

After Fourth Scalp

The first year men are going after their fourth straight victory of the season. Although the opposition is likely to be strong, the speed, stick handling, and team work of the forward line should be enough to keep the 1929 sextet's record unblemished.