UNBEATEN SEXTET BATTLES CRIMSON

Visitors Lack Weight but Are Speeedy and Experienced--Crimson to Meet B. A. A. Next Monday

Fresh from their eighth successive triumph over Princeton, the university hockey team will oppose the undefeated Hamilton six at the arena at 8.15 o'clock tonight. With the exception of a game against the B. A. A. next Monday, tonight's tussle with be the last for the University skaters before the opening of the Yale series on February 13.

Crimson Won Last Year

The Hamilton team has to date an enviable record for a small college, and in past years has put up stiff opposition before succumbing to sextets representing universities outside its class. Except for the second period last year, the invaders held the Crimson even, the final score, 6-2, falling to represent accurately the closeness of the competition.

This year the team from Utica is well fortified in reserves and should be able to keep step with the University shifts, something which no other opponent of the Crimson has been able to do this year. Fight, speed, and a thorough knowledge of the game, has been reputed to the Crimson's opponents of tonight and Coach Pettyman expects his men to show favorably in spite of their lack of weight.

The Blue and Buff opened its season against Middlebury, winning a close game 3-2. Since then the Nichols Club of Buffalo, the Massachusetts Aggies, and Union have been defeated by increasingly large scores.

Van Vleit is Scoring Ace

The invading skaters are captained by Van Vleit, who is playing his third year. He is both fast and heavy and Hamilton's chief scoring threat. Mann and McLean, the wings, are light, but fast and daring, and their team play further adds to their effectiveness. Both are letter men of a year ago.