BUSINESS SCHOOL READY IN AUTUMN

New Group Will Allow Detachment From College--Atmosphere Will Avoid Mammon's Influence

The Harvard Graduate School of Business Administration will be ready for occupancy next September, according to an announcement made Saturday at the office of Dean Donham.

The buildings being constructed from the $5,000,000 George F. Baker Foundation will consist of two dormitories in the shapes of quadrangles which will face the river, a library dominating the group, in which will be combined three of the largest business collections in the country, the Administration Building, Faculty and student clubs, small houses for unmarried members of the faculty, class-rooms, research laboratories, and a gymnasium.

All the buildings may not be finished in time for the opening of the fall term but the completed work should be ready by the midyear examination period.

Aim to Avoid Money-Getting Atmosphere

There will not be room for a larger class than is at present enrolled next fall, but by February at least fifty more students will be able to be accomodated. Men will be allowed to enter the school at the beginning of the second half-year.

It is hoped by those who are influential in the enterprise that the new graduate school will be self-contained and at the same time in close relations with the other branches of the University. A strenuous effort is being made to make the surroundings beautiful and to keep the atmosphere of the place from being one of money-getting. A number of men of professorial rank have been devoting themselves to business research for the last two years, and will be prepared to instruct the growing number of men in the science of business, rather than ways of quickly accumulating a fortune.