STUDENT FEDERATION AGENT IS HERE TODAY

ASSORTMENT OF 12 TOURS IS OFFERED

Definite arrangementsfor the European tours, which will be conducted by the National Student Federation of America next summer, may be made today and tomorrow by consulting Mr. W. W. Commons, who will be at the Liberal Club, 66 Winthrop Street, from 11 o'clock on, during both days. The Student Federation has arranged for 12 vacation tours with passage to and from Europe in tourist class on steamers of the North German Lloyd Line. M. Jean Balinski-Jundzill, President of the C.I.E., the European student organization, and Ivison S. Macadam, Vice-President of the organization, who recently spoke at the University, are in this country particularly to urge American students to take part in these summer tours.

Two parties of 14 each will be arranged in the University, one of which will be from the College and the other from the Law School. In each country to be visited the official student organization will be host and student guides will travel with each party during its stay in the country.

Tours Last Three Months

A majority of the 12 tours will start between June 19 and 29 and last until the first week of September. The following is the list of tours.

Tour One, June 19 to September 14; to countries of English origin.

Tour Two, June 29 to September 14; to France and Switzerland.

Tour Three, June 19 to September 14; to Central Europe.

Tour Four, June 19 to September 2; the Grand Tour B.

Tour Five, June 19 to September 2; Four cities tour.

Tour Six, June 29 to September 14; the Grand Tour A.

Tour Seven, June 19 to September 2; the Baltic Tour.

Tour Eight, June 19 to September 2; Central Europe B.

Tour Nine, June 29 to September 14; the Danube Tour.

Tour Ten A, June 29 to September 14; with the Silesian Freischaar.

Tour Ten B, June 29 to September 14; with the Saxon Freischaar.

Tour Ten C, June 29 to September 14; with the Westphalian Freischaar.