CARLTON NAMES MEMBERS OF 1929 FINANCE COMMITTEE

With the appointment last night of the personnel of the 1929 Finance Committee by Winslow Carlton '29, recently named chairman, the Freshman committee appointments were completed.

The personnel of the committee is as follows: Chairman, Winslow Carlton, of New York City; Sub-Chairman, Talbot Baker, of Milton; George Kennedy Bailey, of New York City, Dean Chamberlin, of Concord, Robert Lord Debevoise, of New York City, William Raymond Driver 3rd, of Milton, Stephen Frink Dana, of Cincinnati, O., James Hooper Grew, of Boston, Gordon Huggins, of Montclair, N. J., John Whiton Hutchinson of West Newton, Don Robert Kroell, of Cambridge, Samuel Newbury Manierre, of Milwaukeee, Wis., Robert Winslow Meadows, of Springfield, Thomas Gamet Moore, of St. Louis, Mo., Philip Hamilton Rhinelander, of Washington, D. C., James Henry Sachs, of New York City, Leonard Stevens, of Cambridge, Richard Waterman Thayer, of Boston, Richard Bourne Thurber, of Milton, George Shepley Tiffany of St. Louis, Mo., John Wadsworth Valentine, of Chicago, Ill., Dudley Phelps King Wood, of Rye, N. Y.