BROWN PREDICTS BOOM FOR BOSTON'S AIRPORT

Central Position Promises Favorable Future Says World Flier in Talk to Harvard Flying Club

"The Boston Airport is destined to become the greatest and most important in the world," said Lieutenant Robert J. Brown in a talk before the Flying Club at the Union yesterday.

"Only a mile and a half from the center of the city, it is already within half an hour of the Post Office, and if East Boston tunnel is ever completed, it will be only a matter of a few minutes to reach the Airport from any part of the city."

Lieutenant Brown, who is commanding officer of the Airport, told his audience of some of the recent notable achievements of the Army Air Service, especially the 1924 world flight, for which he had charge of the ground organization. The 1923 world speed and altitude records were also captured by the Army, and although they have since passed to France, the speaker predicted that the United States would recapture them this year. Important developments, both commercial and military, were forecast by Lieutenant Brown for 1926.

"And the Airport" he said "will be sure to play an important part in that department."