Three University Teams Meet Opponents on Their Home Grounds---Wrestlers to Uphold Crimson at Hemenway

UNIVERSITY AND 1929 WRESTLE BROWN IN HEMENWAY

The University matmen will clash with Brown's powerful wrestling team this evening at 8 o'clock in the Hemenway Gymnasium in what promises to be one of the best meets of the season. Brown is bringing a team of undefeated veterans, and the Crimson will be taxed to the utmost in order to gain a victory.

Coach Lewis, in priming his men for this meet, has made four radical changes in his team's lineup which he hopes will bring a halt to the string of successive defeats. Kullman will be substituted for Stearns in the 135-pound class. Howe will replace Paine in the 175-pound class, and Wilson will replace Captain C. H. Bradford in the unlimited class. Hinkle will make his first appearance as a 145-pounder. The remaining lineup will be the same as in previous meets with Turner in the 115-pound class, Goldberg in the 125-pound class, and Wood in the 158-pound class.

The Freshnman wrestling team will meet the Brown yearlings this evening also at 7 o'clock in the Hemenway Gymnasium. The 1929 lineup:

115-pound class, Brown; 125-pound class, Pollard; 135-pound class, Captain Lifrak; 145-pound class, Churchill; 158-pound class, Arnold; 175-pound class, Goodwin; Unlimited, Murchie.