GRADUATES' DAY PLANS COMPLETE

Undergraduate Committee Chairmen Are Announced--Session Will Open in University Hall

Coincident with the publication of further plans for Graduates' Day, May 1, heralding speeches by President Lowell and Dean Greenough, announcement was made last night of the chairmen of the undergraduate committees in charge of the preparations.

Henry Sewall Woodbridge '27, of Brookline, was named the chairman and will have general supervision of the work.

The following chairmen were named by Woodbridge to take charge of the work in the various departments: Athletic. R. A. Magowan '27, program, H. W. Foote Jr. '27; luncheon, F. V. Field '27; guides, Alexander Donald '27; exhibits, J. F. Barnes '27; attendance, H. N. Rawlins '27; publicity, Fduardo Andrade '28.

The day's activities will begin in the morning at 10.30 o'clock with a meeting in the Faculty Room of University Hall.

The undergraduates, graduates, Faculty members, and fathers of Harvard men--past, present or future--who attend will be spoken to briefly by Professor C. N. Greenough '98, Dean of the College, Dr. Alfred Worcester '78, Henry K. Oliver, Professor of Hygiene, and Professor, H. H. Burbank will explain the purpose, development, and present methods of tutorial and general examination systems of education in Harvard College.

Undergraduates Will Speak

The undergraduate speakers in the morning will include the following: W. I. Nichols '26, member of the Student Council and former President of the CRIMSON, who will tell of present undergraduate tendencies and the relations between the students and the college officers of instruction and administration; W. L. Tibbetts '26, captain of the track team, who will speak of developments in studies employment; J. R. Burke '27, manager of next year, football team, who will discuss extra-curricular undergraduate activities; and C. D. Coady '27, captain-elect of the football team, who will talk of athletic conditions from the students point of view. John W. Hallowell '01, of Boston, treasurer of his College class, former Overseer, and active in the Associated Harvard Clubs and the Alumni Association, will speak for the graduates. All these talks will he brief and informal, and there will be opportunity for discussion and questioning by those present.

Billings May Preside

It is expected that Governor Franklin S. Billings '85, of Vermont, President of the New England Federation of Harvard Clubs, will president the luncheon at 1 o'clock in the Union. President Lowell will be one of the after luncheon speakers. M. A. Cheek '26, President of the Student Council and First Marshal of the Senior Class, and Professor Alfred N. Whitehead, who came last year from the University of London, will be the other speakers at this time. Professor Whitehead will give his impressions, as a newcomer, of Harvard.

Woodbridge, Head Chairman of the undergraduate committees in charge of the arrangements for the day, has made plans for visitors to be shown about the University between the morning session and the luncheon by especially designated groups of undergraduates. The athletic and evening entertainment programs for the day, as well as further personnel of the undergraduate committees will be announced next week