THE CRIMSON PLAYGOER CINEMA

To Be Entertained at Every Stop on Vacation Trip

Tomorrow morning the Hasty Pudding Show leaves Cambridge for the first western trip a Pudding production has ever taken. On the way to Buffalo, the troupe, fresh from their three nights' run in the Hasty Pudding Theatre, will stop at Northampton.

The performance tomorrow night, which is to be held in the Northampton Academy of Music, will be given to an audience chiefly composed of Smith College students. The actors will then spend Sunday at the Northampton Country Club.

In Buffalo on Monday the members of the show will be the guests of J. L. Kimberly at lunch and then will jump over to Niagra Falls for tea with A. G. Porter. In Detroit they are being entertained by C. H. Hodges at the University Club, and after the performance at the Racquet Club.

Stopping at Cleveland and Pittsburg on the route back east, the show reaches New York on Friday, April 23.

Here the production will be in the Mecca Temple Since this building contains a large ballroom, as well as a theatre, arrangements have been made for a regular cabaret and dancing in the ballroom after the show is over.