FRESHMAN JUBILEE SET FOR EVENING OF MAY 28

ROSS AND SCHAFER APPOINTED TO RED BOOK POSITIONS

The dates of the Freshman Jubilee, Smoker, and Assembly, were announced last night, after a meeting of the Freshman Executive Committee. The Smoker will come on May 5, the Assembly on May 12, and the Jubilee, as a climax to a month of Freshman activities, on May 28.

K. M. Norton '29, Chairman of the Entertainment Committee, announced at the same time the details of the arrangements for this year's Freshman Assembly.

1929 Glee Club Will Sing

It is to be held in the Boston Symphony Hall as usual, but the Committee plan to have it of a somewhat different nature from the Pop concerts of the past. They intend to make it more distinctly a Freshman party with a well rounded program of entertainment. During the concert by the Freshman Glee Club which will be the first feature of the evening, the audience will be seated at tables where food will be provided.

After the concert is over the assembly will be converted into a dance. Billy Lossey's 12 piece orchestra has been engaged to play for the dancing, and a speciality act, which will be announced later, will also be given.

Tables Will Seat Four

Tickets which will go on scale later this month will be $1.50 apiece for both couples and stags. Tables will be arranged to seat four people, and may be engaged in advance.

Besides approving the arrangements for the Assembly, the Executive Committee also passed on the appointment of two additional Red Book sub-chairmen. John Orrsen Ross of Redding. Conn, was appointed sub-Chairman of the Editorial Board, and Oscar Straus Schafer of New York City, sub-Chairman of the Photographic Board.