FIFTEEN CANDIDATES FOR 1926-1927 POSTS NOMINATED BY UNION

SIX MEN ARE TO BE SELECTED FROM THREE LOWER CLASSES

Announcement has been made by the Union of the nominations for the vice-presidency and for membership of the Student Committee of the Union.

Fifteen men in all have been nominated, three for Vice-President from the class of 1927 and 12 for the Student Committee. Of these 12, three are from the class of 1927, three from the class of 1928, and two each from the present Freshman class, the Law School, and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.

The nominations for Vice-President are: Dwight Barnum of Boston; Robert Anderson Magowan of Miami Beach, Florida, and Henry Sewall Woodbridge of Brookline.

The nominations for membership on the Student Committee are: from the class of 1927, Frederick Vanderbilt Field of Lenox, Leo Francis Daley of Andover, and Ellsworth Charles Haggerty of Allston. From the class of 1928 the nominations are: Thorndike Dudley Howe of Boston, Victor Owen Jones of Cambridge, and James Lawrence Pool of New York, and from the class of 1929, Talbot Baker of Milton and Winslow Carlton of New York. The men nominated from the Law School are Theodore William Monroe of Milo, Maine, and Ernest Groesbeck Augevine of Arlington. From the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences the nominees are D. C. Hunt and R. A. McFarland.

Ballots will be mailed with the May Bulletin and the results of the election will be announced at the spring dinner of the Union, which will be held on May 14. Additional nominations, according to an amendment to the Union's constitution, may be made by a petition which must be signed by 35 resident members of the Union in the case of the Vice-President and 25 in the case of the Student Committee. All these petitions must be in the hands of the Student Committee in office not less than three days before the election. The Student Committee has complete charge of nominations and elections.

In addition it was decided that only resident members of the Union could vote in the elections, and that the Student Committee shall have 11 members