"Perfect Behavior"

THE MAIL--

The Harvard Crimson assumes no responsibility for the sentiments expressed by correspondents, and reserves the right to exclude any communication whose publication may for any reason seem undesirable. Except by special arrangement, communications cannot be published anonymously.

To the Editor of the CRIMSON:

I have just finished reading Mr. Nichol's review of the "movie"version of "Brown of Harvard", which I helped adapt for the screen and I make haste to apologize to all Harvard undergraduates for the fact that, according to Mr. Nichols, the photoplay is not in the least like Harvard as it really is.

I am deeply sorry that this has occurred and I can only say in my defense that when the picture was released, it seemed to me that the only inconsistencies with Harvard life were the facts that in the picture there were several good looking girls at the dance and that Harvard won a football game with Yale.

But apparently I was wrong and, as I have said, I sincerely apologize. Yours truly,   Donald Ogden Stewart, Yale '16.