The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard to Register Opinion of Prohibition and Student Report

Voting Places Designated for Balloting of Entire University--Results Appear Tomorrow

Every department of the University will have an opportunity to vote today in the CRIMSON poll on prohibition and on the suggestions made by the Student Council Committee on Education relative to the division of Harvard College into small colleges and the plan of holding divisional examinations in the Junior year. Polls will be open in seven places from 9 o'clock until 3 o'clock, the early closing hour being necessitated by the task of counting the votes.

The Crimson Building, Sever Hall, Harvard Hall, Austin Hall, Langdell Hall, and Building A of the Medical School will be the places where polls will be stationed. Poll-watchers, with ballots, will be at these places from 9 o'clock until 3 o'clock. Each ballot, to count in the results, must be signed. The ballots, after having been counted, will be destroyed.

Faculty Vote Promises Record

Different colors will distinguish the ballots of each department of the University. The results will be announced in the form of departmental totals and a single University total. The results of the Prohibition ballot will be announced in tomorrow morning's issue of the CRIMSON, while the educational vote will be published as soon as complete tabulation is possible.

Last night 307 answers had been received at the CRIMSON office to the 700 cards which were mailed to professors, deans, tutors, lecturers and assistants connected with the University faculty. Further cards must be received before tonight to be counted in the totals. The response so far from the faculty gives every reason to expect a record vote.

In addition to answering the regular questions which are printed on the ballots, voters may express any further opinions on these subjects by writing them on the back of the ballots.