LARGEST RED BOOK WILL BE PUBLISHED ON MAY 28

EDITORS DEDICATE BOOK TO DEAN PERKINS

The '1929 Red Book will appear on May 28 the day of the Freshman Jubllee, according to the announcement of the Committee last night. The entire book went to press early this week.

This year's Red Book will be the largest edition ever published, containing 50 more pages than last year's issue. It will also appear with several distinctive features as well as 100 more cuts than have ever been in it before.

Davis to Draw Perkins

Several of these cuts will be full page, notably the picture of Dean Elliot Perkins to whom the book is dedicated. Instead of the usual photograph the picture will be a drawing by G. P. Davis '29, Chairman of the Arts and Cuts department of the Red Book.

Almost 500 subscriptions have already been received, but since 910 copies are being printed a great many more are yet to be sold. Subscriptions are being received in Gore C-34 from 12 o'clock to 2 o'clock daily. The Committee also plans to have a large number of copies on sale the afternoon and evening of the Jubilee.

Editors Deny Rumors

Rumors which have been current in the Freshman class lately that the 1929 Red Book was going to be suppressed on account of two drawings which are going to appear in it were denied last night by members of the Committee. They said that the reports of possible suppression were entirely false.

The pictures which have called forth this discussion are those of the Jubilee girl, and the picture on the title page of the section called "Dormitory Athletics."

Last year the Red Book appeared on the day of the Jubilee as scheduled, but the year before was several days late in coming out. The problem of getting pictures of all the individuals in the class has always proved a baffling one and in several instances has seriously delayed the publication of the book

This year's Committee, in spite of the added handicap of an unusually large class has succeeded in dealing successfully with this as well as with the other problems of publication.

W. S. Youngman '29, Chairman of the Business Committee, announced yesterday the appointment of Henry Harrison Prector, of Boston, as a sub-chairman, and the addition of Robert P. Reinhart, of New York City to the Committee.