PREPARATIONS PRESAGE SUCCESSFUL JUBILEE

PROCTORS POSTED TO POLICE ALL DORMITORY ENTRIES

With the Freshman Jubilee set for a week from tonight, detailed arrangements for the evening have been completed.

The sale of tickets which closed for couples on Wednesday gives evidence of a successful attendance, although the number of stags is still relatively small. According to figures given out by the Committee last night, 364 couples will attend the Jubilee. To balance the large number of girls no more than 100 stags have signified their intention of coming so far, and to make the dance eminently successful a great many more must buy tickets in the few remaining days on which they will be sold.

Receipts Are Satisfactory

The receipts amounting to almost $2,560 are expected to cover the expenses which have been increased this year by the ruin of the lanterns in the rain at last year's Jubilee.

At 6 o'clock the Boylston Street gate will be opened. The space in front of Standish Hall will be enclosed by a canvas from the far corner of Standish to the Freshman Gym and from the Freshman Gym to Smith Hall.

Deadline Is 11.30 O'clock

No one will be permitted to enter the grounds after 11.30 o'clock, whether coming for the first time or returning.

Supper will be served in the Smith Hall quadrangle, unless it rains, in which case arrangements will probably be made to have it shifted to the Gore dining hall. No one will be allowed in any of the Smith or Standish rooms after 6 o'clock, and proctors will be stationed in all the entries.

Program is Announced

The complete Jubilee program is as follows:

At 6.15 o'clock the singing competition between the Hall Choruses Standish, Smith, and Geore--will commence, lasting until 7 o'clock when dinner will be served at the tables in the Smith Quadrangle. During dinner there will be a concert by the Freshman Glee. Mandolin, and Banjo Clubs at the conclusion of which a Cup will be presented to the winning Hall Chorus. At 8 o'clock the dance will begin in the Smith dining-room and common-room where Bert Lowe and Billy Lossez will provide continuous music. About 11.30 light supper will be served and the dance will stop at 2 o'clock.