Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

CRIMSON CELEBRATES ITS 53RD ANNIVERSARY TODAY

MAYNARD LADD AND PRESIDENT LOWELL TO SPEAK

With 30 former editors returning to Cambridge today, the CRIMSON will celebrate its fifty-third anniversary with a dinner in the sanctum at 7.30 o'clock. Ninety guests in all have signified their intention of being present, among whom are a number of specially invited guests in addition to the CRIMSON editors, both past and present.

F. A. O. Schwarz '24 who will act as toastmaster, will introduce W. I. Nichols '26, President of the CRIMSON last fall, as the first speaker of the evening. The other speakers in the order they will talk are, R. H. Field '26, President during the winter term, W. D. Sullivan '83, City Editor of the Boston Globe, F. V. Field '27, the president President of the CRIMSON, and President Lowell.

Among the distinguished guests who will attend the dinner are Maynard Ladd '94, a Boston physician, who was President of the CRIMSON while in college; Nicholas Kelley '06, formerly Assistant Secretary of Treasury, and also President of the CRIMSON as an undergraduate, Professor J. H. Woods '87, of the Philosophy Department; Dean C. N. Greenough '98; and assistant Deans R. E. Bacon '18, Ellio Perkins '21, and E. A. Whitney '17. The latter is also a CRIMSON man and was President of the paper in his Senior year.