Marvelous Movie Career Awaits Handsomest Man in Harvard if He Is Tall and Patrician Looking and Is Not a Juvenile

The handsomest man at Harvard has a career ready-made for him.

Minnie Elizabeth Webster, a moving picture agent in New York, has written to R. P. MacFladden '26, asking him to suggest some names of men who might qualify for the silver screen. If Miss Webster finds the man she is looking for, he will not have to work up from the bottom of the moving picture business, as a leading part is prepared and awaits only the right man to fill it.

"I am looking for the handsomest man at Harvard for Moving Pictures," writes Miss Webster. "I want a leading man, not a juvenile. It will be a marvelous career. He must be tall and patrician looking, the very best type.

"Joseph Schildkraut. Neil Hamilton, Lou Tellegen. Arthur Edmund Carew, and the wonderful Russian actor, Ivan Lebedeff, are some of my artists. I have placed three with D. W. Griffith and I am Rex Ingram's agent in America."

Miss Webster also stated that as soon as the right man could be found, he would begin work immediately as the here in a picture which has already been planned. She stated that looks were the main thing which counted, acting ability not being of equal importance.

Any Harvard man interested in taking advantage of this opportunity can communicate with MacFadden at IS Francis Avenue, or with Miss Webster at of West 44th Street, New York City