Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

JOURNALISTS IN ACCORD WITH FEDERATION AIMS

TO RECEIVE REPORT TO MEETING OF FEDERATION

Complete accordance with the aims and purposes of the National Student Federation was expressed by the Eastern Intercollegiate Newspaper Association at the annual meeting held last Friday and Saturday at Dartmouth College, according to an official release from Hanover.

The committee which met to discuss the relations of the E. I. N. A. and the Federation consisted of Paul Hannah of The Dartmouth, J. D. Crawford of the M. I. T. Tech, C. A. R. Connor of the Holy Cross Tomahawk, H. C. Coit of the Wesleyan Argus, and F. V. Field '27 of the CRIMSON as chairman. The following resolutions drawn up by the committee were subsequently unanimously supported by the conference in general meeting:

1. Realizing that the National Student Federation is divorced from all religious, racial, and political organizations, be it resolved that the E. I. N. A. go on record as favoring the Federation and its growth and that each member paper conduct an educational news campaign for the Federation and comment editorially upon it.

2. Resolved, that each member paper appoint an editor especially to take care of Federation news and that the chairmen of this Committee. F. V. Field, be notified of such appointments before the end of the present session of the E. I. N. A. or at least before the end of the present college year.

3. Resolved that members send their papers to the Clearing House Committee of the Federation and that they make use of the Federation news releases and special services whenever expedient.

4. Resolved, that the E. I. N. A. encourage the Federation in any attempt it may make to establish an international student news service.

5. Resolved, that arrangements be made by the officers of the E. I. N. A. with the Federation for the receipt of the reports of the Michigan Conference of the Federation to be held next December.