The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

HIGH SCHOOL TRACK MEN TO COMPETE IN STADIUM

High School Athletic Association Meet Begins at 2 O'clock--Competitors Divided Into Classes

The Massachusetts High School Athletic Association will hold its sixth annual track meet starting at 2 o'clock this afternoon in the Stadium. The meet will be conducted by the Harvard Athletic Association and according to the management the events will be run off promptly, rain or shine. General admission to the meet will be 50 cents, and there will be no reserve seats on sale.

Competitors Classified

As in proceeding years the competition will be divided into two groups. Class B will include the smaller and more distant schools and those entering athletes in the track events only. Last year Brockton captured the Class A title with a total of 37 points, far ahead of Medford which scored 21 points. Lynn Classical landed the third position in the first division. In Class B, Lawrence High scored nearly twice as many points as did the second and third place Melrose and Quincy squads.

Relay Teams Run Against Time

The relay team will be made up of forerunners, each man to cover the 220 distance. The teams will run against time and the first three teams will receive 5, 4, 1-2, and 4 points respectively. In the other events the first four places will count 5, 3, 2, and 1 in points and gold, silver, and bronze medals will be awarded those who win places. The team which scores the greatest number of points will receive the Harvard Cup which goes into the permanent possession of the team which first Wins it five times.