UNION BUFFET TO SERVE H-Y GUESTS

Chase and Barbee Head List of Ushers for Friday Dance--Over 200 Dance Tickets Already Mailed

The buffet lunch which will be held at the Union from 11.30 to 1 o'clock on Saturday, the day of the Yale game, will be open to members of the Union, graduates of both Harvard and Yale, and all Yale undergraduates, with their guests including ladies, according to a statement made last night by the Graduate Secretaries. A large number of applications has been received from the various Harvard Clubs to which notifications were sent. The price of the luncheon will be $.75, and tickets for it may be reserved by mail, to be held at the Union newsstand until called for.

The Union has also announced the list of ushers for the Yale football dance, to be held on Friday night from 10 to 3 o'clock, at which the Harvardians and Dok Eisenbourg's Orchestras will play.

The ushers, under the direction of J. P. Chase '28, and J. N. Barbee '28, will include the following: R. M. Bennett '28, R. C. Berresford '28, H. W. Bragdon '28, F. B. Cutts '28, Langdon Dearborn '28, J. L. Gray 1L., C. S. Haight 2L., S. G. Hardy '29, Willard Howard oc C., R. R. Ketchum '29, Hulburd Johnson '29, R. W. Ladd oc C. J. M. Lister '29, L. M. McTurnan '28, F. C. M. Lister '29, L. M. McTurnan '28, F. C. Manak '30, A. L. May '28, R. W. Meadows '30, A H. O'Nell '28, L. B. Osborne '29, C. H. Pforzheimer '28, J. M. Preston '28, A. E. Reed 2 G. B., W. G. Saltonstall '28, E. W. Sexton '29, O. M. Shaw 2L., R. W. Thayer '29, B. T. Thompson '28, C. H. Weymer 1G., Howard Whitmore '29, and W. S. Youngman '29.

A mignight supper will be served by the Union management between 12 and 1 o'clock, when the orchestras and other entertainers will give specialty numbers in the Living and Reading Room. The dance is open to Union members and all Yale undergraduates.

Over 200 tickets were mailed out yesterday from the secretaries' office, and from now on men wishing tickets should apply and call for them in person at the Union newsstand. The price is $7 per couple and $4 per stag if tickets are bought in advance.