University to Honor Norton on Centenary of His Birth Today

Miller Talks on Athenian School in New Fogg--Maclagen to Speak in Evening

Today marks the one hundredth birthday of the late Professor Charles Eliot Norton '46, and the University is planning to commemorate the centenary with appropriate exercises at the Fogg Museum this afternoon.

Under the auspices of the Boston Society of the Archaeological Institute of America, of which Professor G. H. Chase '96, Dean of the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, is chairman, there will be a lecture in the large Lecture Hall of the Fogg Museum at 4.30 o'clock by Dean Walter Miller of the University of Missouri, who will talk on "The American School of Classical Studies at Athens and its Work."

The Charles Eliot Norton Professor of Poetry, Eric R. D. Maclagan, will deliver his third lecture, on "Andrea Pisano, Jacopo della Querica, and Ghiberti," at 8 o'clock in the New Lecture Hall, and following this address there will be music In the courtyard of the Fogg Museum by members of the Harvard Glee Club. The program which they will render at the informal concert at 9.15 o'clock will be the following: O Sacrum Convivium  Viadana My Bonny Lass  Morley Christmas Song  Holst Bring a Torch  Old Carol Morning Hymn  Krug Der Gang zum Liebchen  Brahms Les Anges dans nos Campagnes  Old Carol Ave Verum  Des Pres Choeur de Chameliers  Franck