FOUR CRIMSON SQUASH TEAMS PLAY SATURDAY

Will Attempt to Advance University's Standing in Tournament--Team A to Meet Harvard Club of Boston

In an attempt to advance the University team's standing from second to first place in the squash tournament held by the Massachusetts Squash Racquets Association, the four University teams will enter the meet Saturday greatly improved and confident of victory, according to Coach Harry Cowles. Team A, which defeated the Union Boat Club last week, will meet the racquetmen from the Harvard Club of Boston in Cambridge. At the University club in Boston, Team B will encounter the University club players. Team C will take on the Walkover club team. The Freshman team, which was the only University team to lose its match last week, will play the outfit from the Weston Golf Club.

Coach Cowles is devoting most of his time this week to the Freshman team in order to improve the weaknesses shown in the team in the encounter last week with the Walkover Club.

The interclass and interdepartmental tournaments have advanced to their second stage, and the remainder of the matches will be played off soon to determine the teams, which will represent the College and the Graduate Schools in the first intramural championship tourney.