PI ETA ANNOUNCES CAST FOR "SHOOT THE WORKS"

FIRST PUBLIC PRESENTATION SET FOR FEBRUARY 18

The cast of "Shoot the Works", the wild western musical comedy whose opening performance will be presented by members of the Pi Eta club on Friday evening, February 18, at the Pi Eta Club on Friday evening, February 18, at the Pi Eta Theatre, was announced last night by J. k. Whiting '29 Publicity Manager, of the show.

Heading the cast of veteran as well as new talent are R. H. Booth '27 , the hero in the role of Normal Rockwell, the wealthy easterner, and Howard Whitmore '29 as the pulchritudinous Mary Ogden, heroine of the great open spaces. Both Booth and Whitmore starred in a pitching role, respectively, on last year's University and Freshman baseball team, and their performances thus far in "Shooting the Works" proves the range of their versatility.

Announce Full Personnel

In addition to the prominent parts taken by C. F. Frazier '27 as Dolores Casanova, the Spanish vampire , and R. W. Grossman 1G.B. as Jimmy Walker, Rockwell's valet, the following personnel is announced: "Pa" Ogden A. A. Laun '27 Tom Mixer E. F. Gamache'27 Bull Montana R. W. Ayer 3E.S. Zane Gray C. A. Allen'28 Ollie Curwood J. A. Hutchinson'28

The chorus girls whose terpsichorean ability is improving daily are: E. D. Cole '27, D. F. Harding '27, David Whiting '29, J. C. Sprague 3ES. J. B. Parker '29, L B.H. Sparrow 3ES, C. B. del Solar '29, E. S. Stimson '27, Norman McDonald '28, L. M. McTurnan '28, Moses Ellis '28, G. O. Russell '27, A. W. Lind '29, Humphrey Statler '29, W. W. McAdams '29 and M. A. Jensen '28.

Six performances are scheduled at present. The opening performance will be scheduled for February 17, and will be for graduate members only. The public premiere comes on February 18.

Mr. G. V. C, Lord whose services the Pi Eta Club have secured for the seventeenth consecutive year in producing their annual show has invited the cast of "Castles in the Air", now playing in Boston to be the guest of the Pi Eta players and make any suggestions. They have accepted and are expected the latter part of the week. Only recently Helen Hayes and Kenneth MacKenna, stars of "What Every Woman Knows", gave advice to the cast at a tea.--Courtesy Alumni Bulletin.THE PI ETA "GIRLS" GET A LESSON IN LOVE-MAKING FROM HELEN HAYES AND HER LEADING MAN Left to Right: R. W. Turner '28, Kenneth MacKenna, Helen Hayes, A. E. French '29, Howard whit more '29.